Get a jumpstart on the growing season or grow fresh vegetables and flowers all year round with this incredible walk-in greenhouse by Bariloche. Crafted from tough powder-coated steel and break-proof clear PVC, this shed-style greenhouse allows you to grow your own produce the way you want—from seeds to harvest.
Leverage the power of the sun to drive life-giving photosynthesis while you protect delicate growing seedlings from cold spells, windy days, and destructive hail. Extend your growing season for a bigger harvest and save money on buying produce and flowers at the market.
Here’s how it works:
- Short-wave rays of sunshine enter through the clear roof, heating up the ground.
- Infrared heat waves rise up from the ground and circulate within the greenhouse.
- Long-wavelength rays exit into the atmosphere.
- Short-wave rays heat the ground.
- Warm air rises to heat the entire greenhouse.
This greenhouse even works during the growing season to keep pests away from vulnerable plants. With its roll-up door, entry is easy.
Sturdy straps lash the cover to the steel frame, while ground pegs help it stay put, no matter what Mother Nature throws at it. The frame’s anti-rust coating and anti-ageing joints keep it in great shape for a long life.
Its PVC cover is way superior to traditional glass. Not only will it not break, eliminating any dangerous shards, but it’s tear resistant, lightweight, and easy to install. Order yours today.
Features and specifications:
- Base: 120 cm x 190 cm (W x L)
- Total height: 190 cm
- Door dimensions: 56 cm x 150 cm (W x L)
- Roof dimensions: 33 x 13 x 96.5 cm (W x H x L)
- Material: Powder-coated steel and clear PVC
- Weight: 8.5 kilograms
- UV-treated joints